Thursday, April 25, 2013

6 Years...with Him...

We celebrated our 6th Anniversary this month on 6th. The exact date for the anniversary was on 29th March 2013. But, that time I were in the university, I were not allow to travel back due to the semester break started on 3rd April. It is sad, right? Yep, it is!

However, it did not effect much although the celebration postponed nearly 1 week. I received the anniversary gift from him before the day of celebration. It is a make-up box that I dreamt for long time.


He is not a rich guy who drives a Mercedes or Ferrari, but he will try his best to be a man who can take care his lover. When I wish to have a make-up box, he was not afford to buy me one, so I asked for a medium size make-up beg.

He felt sorry, but I explained to him, "You bought me something, and that is LOVE. Nothing can compare with the LOVE you gave me."

He smiled and hugged me. It was sweet, I still remember until today. After so many days, I do not think about the make-up box anymore. Although his life is better now, I never expect it is my anniversary gift. The reason is I LOVE him.

But I know him, he likes to act silently, in other words, low profile. When I think back, he asked me whether the make-up beg was enough to keep the nail polish or not. I just answered normal without notice it was a hint for gift.

"LOVE can be Grow Silently without Prior Notice."

~J&G Forever~






No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger