Thursday, April 25, 2013

NOW I am a Final Year Student!!!!!

It has been nearly four years I study at this university. Time past fast and never wait for me.

I still remember, when my first time step into the university, I felt amazing and excitement, because it was my parents and my dream to be a undergraduate student in local university, and I did it.

However, in this world, everything comes in fair. I want to be a university student, I have to be far away from my beloved hometown, cannot eat home food, cannot go watch movie, shopping...

I cried...and cried...That was my first time to leave my house for a long period. I cannot stand the loneliness. Of course, I were not alone in the university, I had friends, all of them were freshman like me, we shared the same situation and feelings, but it was just not enough.

But the situation did not continue for a long time, because I have the support from family members and him...So, from the day on, I promise to myself, they are the most important people in this world. No one can replace them in my heart.

First, second and third year became the past tense in my journey. The final semester for the final year is the greatest moment I have in the whole university life. THESIS>>>>

I do not have a thesis, but a research report, this is because I am a undergraduate student. A lot guidance provided in order to let me learn and capture slowly what thesis is. AND I am still learning...

I am a Buddhist, I believe in karma and another life after death.The life I am having now may be is the unknown number of rebirths, I might only will have this once, or not. I will keep on trying to make it better, never give up and regret.

I might not famous person in the world, but I have my special and irreplaceable memory which I can share with my littles later on.

 I am not the little girl in first semester, I grow more mature than before.

This is what time did to me.

"When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, 
show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile."

~J&G Forever~

1 comment:

  1. Yes.. good luck and i am so sorry for not following you before, I have hard time following ur blog because of the layout. But now, this is way better and simpler. thank you, good luck and keep on writing.

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger