Thursday, April 25, 2013

Colourful Paints for Colourful World

Since small, I love nail polish. However, I do not have the chance to have a try until I were in standard six in primary school. It was so amazing that a transparent nail polish made my finger nails became more beautiful than before.

After that, I started to try the pink transparent colour. It was not an easy noticeable colour. It is more nice than the transparent one. It followed by pink, red, purple and other colours. 

BUT, it is not enough for me. I want it to be prettier than plain colour. So, I learned to put dots and draw flowers on my finger nails with some tools. That was the time I started to buy black, blue, green, white and others. 

Later on, I bought my first base coat and essential oil. For me, I love my finger nails, so I have to take care them nicely. How about you? 

It is happy as my soul mate supports my hobby by action, which is "I buy, he pays". So, I keep buying and buying, from a small size make-up beg to a medium size make-up beg.

Finally, now I received a large size make-up box from him as the 6th anniversary gift

He uses LOVE to sign in my heart... ^_^




~J&G Forever~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger