Thursday, April 25, 2013

BIG Project..."LOVE BOX"

I gifted him many handmade things before this BIG project. For examples, LOVE ALBUMS, love coupons, LOVE LETTERS, and so on. But, the level of the difficulty of all of them are lower than the LOVE Box.

I thought for a long time, what should I give him as the anniversary gift as I presented him so many things before. One day, when I shop in a supermarket, I got sudden inspiration, and buy the ingredients immediately.

I wrapped the hard office case with colourful pattern papers. Many of my friends like it very much. Then, I start to wrap the album plastic cardboard with transparent pattern papers. It took me for almost 1 week to finish all of them.

However, it is not the end, I went to print out the photos for the album inside the box. After that, I wrapped the photos with transparent book wrappers to protect them from being yellowish later on.

I wrote many LOVE quotes in English and Mandarin on colourful papers, cut and pasted on the album. After that, I decorated the front cover of the album, the inner and outer part of the box.

I took almost 1 and half months to finish the project. I feel very satisfy with it, so do him... 

Here, a special thank you to my friend, Puva as she accompanied me here and there to buy ingredients and print photos, and my beloved sister, Seannth.

It was a surprise gift and I never tell him about this.

This is the final product from Grace.


I love hand craft as it show my SINCERITY and LOVE towards SOMEONE...

~J&G Forever~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger